Thursday, May 28, 2009

Green


Only the green parts will be greater and curl forward into gold. The originals will transform and not be copied. Tools against the ascension of our greatness are useless.

Let's bake under the sun and watch our skin go gold. Let's not filter through our browns and yellows.

Please, don't filter.

The margins are only suggestions. The margins are only suggestions. Because limits are meaningful only to show us how far we can go and how beautiful we can be.

I held the sun once, a golden being in my hand that I didn't understand. We talked for a bit before I realized that the truth had come for a visit. No wonder I didn't get it.

I write and it is easy, and it makes sense. I sing and it makes less sense. I act and I don't understand at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment