Monday, May 24, 2010

Photo Credit: William Klein, 1959

Here goes.

Summers are always odd times, or at least they have been for me. I get a chance to work and do things I couldn't do in the year. That's always good. But there's also a sense of intertia I get when I don't have a purpose. If I'm not busy trying to do a million things, I get a little antsy and crabby.

This year, however, I am not working retail (yay!) or as a barista (double yay!), so I don't think I'll have to worry about that this year. Hurrah! Stimulation all year round.

Ahem.

Anyhoo, the summer looks bright and cheery and full of music, friends, poems, and of course, les blogues. So, keep on truckin'.

The next few might be about food and music, as they go together ever so well.

Okay fank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment